Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Phosban reactor

Otto

Does anyone make a nano phosban reactory? Something like the TLF one but half the size. space is limited and looking for something around 3" x 7-8" to run some carbon in for my nano.

I've been wondering if one of these wouled work for a little reactor:

DIfilter.jpg

Might have to pull the little porous blocks out that stop the DI resin from passing through and then put some floss or something in....but just a thought....

I've been wondering if one of these wouled work for a little reactor:

DIfilter.jpg

Might have to pull the little porous blocks out that stop the DI resin from passing through and then put some floss or something in....but just a thought....

Hmmm... That looks very interesting.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link!

No problem!

Hmmm... That looks very interesting.

Yes, if it weren't for the small diameter inlet and outlet.

Too much back pressure ??

And yes cool link David, haven't seen that one yet. These are giving me ideas......

And yes cool link David, haven't seen that one yet. These are giving me ideas......

Doo eeht!

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link!

I ordered that phosban reactor and I'm getting it delivered on tuesday I'll let you know how good it works..

I ordered that phosban reactor and I'm getting it delivered on tuesday I'll let you know how good it works..

I am looking at doing this with a Maxijet. This way I can run Carbon and GFO..

Reactor

Thanks reefer, I am looking forward to it.

set up the reactor and its working good very small pump on it so the flow is minimal but it works

I wonder if I could drill it out and thread for a larger diameter inlet tubing and then just let it flow out the top hole back into my sump? I bet I could build one from one of these cannisters for much less than any store-bought one...plus, then it would be my design! I just LOVE DIY!!!!

Reefer, you got any pics of it up and running? Does the water just overflow from the top or is there a tube that it comes out of?

Otto,

It just runs over the top at a nice flow- works great and the phosban I'm runing in it should keep the phosphates in check - its a great addition

post-40767-1232811823_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

thats what i plan on getting too..how do you guys like it? and where did you put it? i was thinking in my return compartment..thats really the only space i have for it

Archived