Top Shelf Aquatics

Powerheads?

Kelseymichelle

Kelseymichelle

Hello all,

So I've had my set up for about a year now and everything is going great. I couldn't be happier, but I have decided to upgrade my powerheads. So I need you opinion on Koralia powerheads. Two nanos or two size ones? Once again its a 30g bow-front with a 70g aquaclear filter. Do you think the extra gph would be better, or with the filter it would be over kill and I should just say with the nano koralias. Just looking for your two cents. Thank you! Have a fabulous day!

-Kels

BTW: Thanks in advance for all your help. ;)

Hello all,

So I've had my set up for about a year now and everything is going great. I couldn't be happier, but I have decided to upgrade my powerheads. So I need you opinion on Koralia powerheads. Two nanos or two size ones? Once again its a 30g bow-front with a 70g aquaclear filter. Do you think the extra gph would be better, or with the filter it would be over kill and I should just say with the nano koralias. Just looking for your two cents. Thank you! Have a fabulous day!

-Kels

BTW: Thanks in advance for all your help. ;)

i have a 15 gallon tank and running a koralia 1 and a nano, i must say the number 1 is getting right on my nerves, vibrating badly, missing some washers i think. bad batch out the in shops. but tbh its not really that powerful. i would say get two 2's. i think ill upgrade to that soon, becuase atm the nano is just doing nothing and the 1 is moving half of the tank around. but hey its up to you, just hope u dont have your tank your bedroom while your sleeping becuase if you do happen to get a buzzing one, be prepaired to be woken up.

Archived