SaltCritters.com

MH->T-5s?

Falcon_Punch

I'm thinking about going from 175w MH to T-5s. Any loss from this on a 20h tank? I just don't like the colors from the choices of MH bulbs. Just been wondering. Thanks guys and gals! ;)

I just purchased the Nova extreme pro T5's and love it. I went with the T5's rather than MH because of the color T5's give off and it's not as hot as the MH.

I have a 29g biocube and with the stock lighting and hood my temps would reach about 81 and now with the nova extreme pro my temp is usually around 78 or 79.

The color the t5's give off are awesome! imoa i think t5 are just as good as MH as long as you have good reflectors for each bulb.

I just went from 150w MH w/Phoenix 14k bulb to a 4x24w T5HO fixture and so far I like the T5 much better.

For my T5 bulbs I'm using 2 ATI Blue+, 1 ATI Aquablue Special, and 1 KZ Fiji Purple. I really like this combo so far.

Thanks guys! So I'm going to be looking at T-5 fixtures for the next week! :D Plus my DIY canopy is rickidy!

I just went from 150w MH w/Phoenix 14k bulb to a 4x24w T5HO fixture and so far I like the T5 much better.

For my T5 bulbs I'm using 2 ATI Blue+, 1 ATI Aquablue Special, and 1 KZ Fiji Purple. I really like this combo so far.

Sounds interesting. Do you have a FTS?

Thanks guys! So I'm going to be looking at T-5 fixtures for the next week! :D Plus my DIY canopy is rickidy!

Sounds interesting. Do you have a FTS?

See recent posts on the T5HO Information thread stickied at the top of the Lighting Forum.

Archived