Coral Vue Hydros

ACJr/DC8 question....

nanoty

Why would a socket on my DC8 that is manually turned "off" still be on? I turned my skimmer socket off a few weeks ago when my pump went out and when I plugged it in today it turned on. Every setting I put it on it stayed on. What the hell?

did it work before without any problems? I had a low voltage pump on these ports on the dc8 (1,2,3,5,6,7) and the pump ran all the time even when the controller said it was off. try putting the pump on outlet 4 or 8 to see if that helps.

did u rest the acjr at all?

What?

did it work before without any problems? I had a low voltage pump on these ports on the dc8 (1,2,3,5,6,7) and the pump ran all the time even when the controller said it was off. try putting the pump on outlet 4 or 8 to see if that helps.

I always used the manual settings to turn the pump on and off. When it quit working I turned the #7 socket off so it wouldn't stay on for no reason and now it is powered on all the time regardless of the manual setting.

+1

only sockets 4 and 8 are relay controlled. the others wont always be able to turn on pumps that have a "low power factor." this, unfortunately, includes my koralia 1s

+1

only sockets 4 and 8 are relay controlled. the others wont always be able to turn on pumps that have a "low power factor." this, unfortunately, includes my koralia 1s

Turning them on isn't the problem, its turning it off. Still the same problem? Electrical tard here.

EDIT: Always figured my 4,000 post would have been a little more exciting.

Archived