inTank Media Baskets

Well hurricane Isabel sure F***ed over my tanks

Ytouf

So we lost power for about 6 days and my tanks have never been worse. Most of my corals are dead or dying. I have lost power before but I have never had so much die. Pretty much what I'm saying is that I have to start over so if you have anything that is low to medium light and its getting to be too much or anything i'd be interested in buying it from you. Let me know if you have anything that you wouldn't mind fraging out. Any polyps, zoo's, mushrooms, whatever you got extra, macro's, so on...tell me what you got and what you want for it, I want my nano back:x

didn't you just setup your (if i remember correctly it was you and your friend setting up the exact same tank) nano's like a week ago? so how much could you have had?

I feel ya man, I lost some corals, and my perc clow. We were down for five days. Luckily I was able to take my corals in a temp tank down to my fire station shortly after so I had minimal casualties. THis is is after the water already went down two feet.

flood.jpg

No, I have many nano's. A 4 gallon AGA and a 5.5 Perfecto. Now I'm getting the 3 gallon Eclipse squared away and converted to saltwater. Its my other two guys that are screwed. I just want to get stuff in them and make them look decent again I guess

Originally posted by ELGORDOINAVW

didn't you just setup your (if i remember correctly it was you and your friend setting up the exact same tank) nano's like a week ago? so how much could you have had?

:(

sorry to hear about your losses theres a few of us who lost eveyrthing or most everything in our tanks because of the storm (including me) i have soem yellow polyps left and a few snails and thats it good luck with getn eveyrhting together,Chris

Archived