Top Shelf Aquatics

Matties 20

mattie

My LR was up against the glass on both sides of my 10g. It was a pain in the @ss for me. So I gave away a few pieces. You going to keep yoursthat way, or have you thought about getting it off the glass? Nice setup!

thanks

it does make part of the sides impossible to clean but I was trying cover the prefilter on the powerhead from view on the left side I'm actually going to add a few more small pieces of live rock

to the top. But right now I'm trying to cure cure a few smelly pieces before i put them in last time i added uncured LR I had a huge alga bloom

Nice clam, Mattie. I just got my 1st clams the week before last, one squamosa and one crocea. The squamosa is almost identical to yours, only a little darker.

I was thinking of adding a crocea I just wasn't sure on the lighting. did you put yours near the top or at the base? I'm happy the the squas I ordered him from marinedepotlive and thougt I would get an ugly brown one but he has some good green color

The crocea is at the very top of the rockwork. It hasn't attached to the rock, but it hasn't moved either. I'm switching lighting systems, from 2 X 96 PC's to 4 VHO's. Hopefully his coloring will be more visible. It's got a teal rim around the mantle, but you can barely see blue outline. The squamosa is on the sand, and seems very happy there.

Archived