Innovative Marine Aquariums

UH OH!....aquascaping upgrade!

LIVEROCKER

heres another!sorry pictures still suk.as you can see....still no digital camera.:*( .let me know what you guys think...good....bad....ugly....should i do it again?

I think there is a phsycological term for this kind of work.............hmmmmmm........(anal/oral fixation)!

I like it. Kinda makes you feel like a giant octopus arm is gonna reach out and grab ya!

yeah i think it does make it feel more open.the last one one was too how do you say...... confining?yeah it looks so much more open.

gil,caj,im not sure if you can see in the picture...but the arch is against the back of the wall.what i did was i took one big chunk of my old lr which was too round and i could not do much with such a round piece.then i replaced it with smaller(fully cured)pieces.i pretty much used the same principle as building an arch...the center stone bears all the pressure and holds that sucker together.the outer edges of the arch are leaning in toward the center stone therfore holding it together.i used no glue or epoxy.and to make it even more sturdy,i put another rock on top of the center stone to exert even more pressure down on it (just to be safe).yeah it accually is VERY sturdy.

i was thinking of ading a clam later on(after i beef up my lights) and i was thinking of making a bridge in the center of my aquascaping.that way i can set the clam closer to the lights.here is a blueprint(in color) i will set the clam where the red arrow is.what do u think?

Archived