Pod Your Reef

NEW RO/DI COMING TODAY!

nyfishguy

just figured i'd tell you how excited i get from the little things in life!! LOL will have many pics this afternoon

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

+1

I know what you mean I got excited when my RO-DI unit came in and I ran the water tested it and finally got 0 TDS. doin drugs is cheaper than this hobby

take it from some one who did a lot when he was younger!!! :lol:

i've spent soooooo much money on this tank and i'm sooo not done yet

take it from some one who did a lot when he was younger!!! :lol:

i've spent soooooo much money on this tank and i'm sooo not done yet

Yeah my wife has no idea how much!!!!

where in queens are you? Do you go to Fish town?

Rick

Yeah my wife has no idea how much!!!!

where in queens are you? Do you go to Fish town?

Rick

i've been there a couple times but a friend of mine owns a great place in mill basin brooklyn so that's where i go

I live in Rock Rock Rockaway Beach

you ever hear of brooklyn zoo & aquarium?

i've been there a couple times but a friend of mine owns a great place in mill basin brooklyn so that's where i go

I live in Rock Rock Rockaway Beach

you ever hear of brooklyn zoo & aquarium?

no, I been buying stuff on ebay & online most LFS rip you off is that LFS any good?

are you talking bout the NY Aquarium?

what kind of RO/DI did you get?

how much was it?

im looking in to getting one

I got the mighty mite ro/with di added from air,water & ice great little unit easy to hook up small and compact. and i noticed that the replacement filters were a little less expensive than most filters and membranes out there. imo

what kind of RO/DI did you get?

how much was it?

im looking in to getting one

I got the mighty mite ro/with di added from air,water & ice great little unit easy to hook up small and compact. and i noticed that the replacement filters were a little less expensive than most filters and membranes out there. imo ( about $125. w shipping)

I got the mighty mite ro/with di added from air,water & ice great little unit easy to hook up small and compact. and i noticed that the replacement filters were a little less expensive than most filters and membranes out there. imo

I got the mighty mite ro/with di added from air,water & ice great little unit easy to hook up small and compact. and i noticed that the replacement filters were a little less expensive than most filters and membranes out there. imo ( about $125. w shipping)

i got the mighty mite as well and im totally happy with it...TDS wen from like 140ish to 0 after the first 2 water changes....and everything you need to get it going come with it AND the replacement filters are CHEAP!

http://www.airwaterice.com/product/1MMDI/M...h_DI_Added.html

and i bought a TDS meter from them for $25!! and it's accurate

no, I been buying stuff on ebay & online most LFS rip you off is that LFS any good?

are you talking bout the NY Aquarium?

no, it's called brooklyn zoo and aquarium.....it's on ralph ave and ave N

you can look up the number on yellow book.com it's a great place. they have everything

Archived