Innovative Marine Aquariums

Feedback needed "JEBO 2x55 pc fixture"

SOreefER

Hope this is in the right forum

ok anyone have any experance with this fixture jebo 2x55 pc plastic no fans that i can find. I can score this for like 50 bones : about half of what i am gona spend on a csl or aqualight ( i know they are the better option) i have 2 20 gals i need light for (only one is set up( FOWLR, 15 watt CL 10K) and was hopeing this could be a stop gap that i could tear apart later for a diy hood.

is there any reason NOT to buy this for 50 bucks

is it a toatal pice of crap? :(

is it gona melt on me?

Boil my tank? :*(

thx in advance

I have a jebo 4x55, 48 " I ordered 4 days ago for my 55 gl. I will let you know when it gets here if its worth the money. I ordered mine off eBay brand new for $69.00 + shipping.

I just hope it doesn't stand true to the old saying " you get what you pay for".......LOL

Update....buy...buy...buy...while you still can!! I got my 48" pc-220 watt on thursday and just hooked it up. This should be a $200.00 unit easily. Well worth the money and there is no quailty defect with these. They look alot like the coralife hoods. Nice lighting output!!!

ok just got mine and i would have to agree these are a good buy

i dont like the fact that it the plastic end caps leak light but the lighting is good the witeing is good and it is cheaper than a retro i have the 110w 24 in and am going to buy a 48 to dismatal for its parts ..... is 220w to much for a 20 gal ;)

Archived