Coral Vue Hydros

where can i get alot of distilled water

coralcor

ok i need 34 gallons of distilled water where can i go to get at least 30 gallons dont rely wana go to 30 different stores....

Yep, or use the water out of their machine, it will be RO/DI.

your local water supplier such as culligan can hook you up with 5 gallon jugs of it

i can only imagin how stupid i will look............... 34 gallon in prob gallon jugs lmao unless i find the 5 gallon jugs

lol i go tto publix and walmart and always look funny with gallons and gallons of water...lol I just say i'm really dehydrated. so ur not the only one...lol

i can only imagin how stupid i will look............... 34 gallon in prob gallon jugs lmao unless i find the 5 gallon jugs

you will be lucky if you can fit 30 in one cart unless they are the big ones..

13 fill the base..

Yep, or use the water out of their machine, it will be RO/DI.

only thing is, ive heard that those machines arent even checked regularly. you may not be getting 0tds water from the machines. best thing to do is check with a meter if going that route

gona take a truck lol put em in the bed.... then ill rely feel like an idiot taking it out and my neighbors being like WTF

only thing is, ive heard that those machines arent even checked regularly. you may not be getting 0tds water from the machines. best thing to do is check with a meter if going that route

It is a good warning. They should have a maintenance schedule on the side. The OP is setting up for a cycle so if need be now would be OK to use that water. But in the future I do recommend making your own.

masterbuilder
Tell your neighbors you're so dope you only bathe in expensive water.. none of this came with the house water bullshiznit.

I like that

BLoCkCliMbeR

ok lets say 1.50 a gal.....

x

-------------

51.00 + tax

for your first purchase......

then 5 to 10 gal water changes at 7.50 to 15.00 a week for water changes

w/ 52 weeks in a year its 390.00 to 780.00 spent in water for a year...

an RO/DI unit is only 100-200 depending on the model....check out air and ice they got one for 110....

!some one check my math! LOL

ok im back they had 20 gallons still need 14 but all 14 arnt goan fit in the tank cuz of displacement so im still gona get all 14 more and some for a water change or toppoffs. an how much water is displaced by 30 lbs of rock?

i got it for .74 a gallon

it looks like pritty wet water

Archived