Top Shelf Aquatics

Need an ID

fawkes027

I don't think its aiptasia. I had one on another rock and it look snothing like it. This is definately got the shape of a polyp of some sort. Guess I'll wait and see what comes of it. Thanks!

the second one below looks like another type of rock anemone, not aptisasia.. more like a majano ... it has that typical majano striping across the tentacles...

can u reposition the rock a bit so u can take a better picture?

The top one look like it may be a Limpet.

The bottom one doesn't look like a Majano to me. All of the Majano Anenomes that I have seen have "bubblier" tentacles almost like mini Bubble Tip Anenomes. Maybe a rock anenome? Hard to tell from the picture.

Gil

That bottom one looks like what I have in my tank. There's about 4 of them on this one peice of LR and they have been there for 9 months now with no noticeable growth or movement. I posted a pic of one months ago and never got an ID. They haven't bothered anything so I've left them alone.

Samerstam - it definately doesn't look like that. Mine's not so "fuzzy" looking.

Cajastan - it really doesn't look like that either. I'll try and get a better picture.

Archived