Top Shelf Aquatics

Corals or Polyps in Los Angeles Area?

Foogoo

I finally got my 10 gallon nano setup and running smoothly. Installed the PC lights today. I want to start keeping corals but I'm not too excited about buying the tiny polyps at the lfs for +$25 only to have them either 1) survive and thrive or 2) die. Is there anyone in the Los Angeles/Pasadena area that has any corals or polyps they will be willing to sell/give as the first corals of my nano? Thanks.

Quote: from Foogoo on 12:58 am on June 29, 2002[br]I finally got my 10 gallon nano setup and running smoothly. Installed the PC lights today. I want to start keeping corals but I'm not too excited about buying the tiny polyps at the lfs for +$25 only to have them either 1) survive and thrive or 2) die. Is there anyone in the Los Angeles/Pasadena area that has any corals or polyps they will be willing to sell/give as the first corals of my nano? Thanks.

I live in Irvine, CA..if you wish..i can sell you a couple of medium sized corals..frag but not small...

I have a extra  Colt Coral for $15, A extra brown button polyp rock with about 30 polyps and nice macro algae growth (rock its on is about 4" x 4") for $15, a piece of Metalic Green Star Polyp (4" x 3") for $15...and i just got a huge Yellow Candillia that i can frag  for $20 (this piece is Bright yellow and its beautiful)  let me knwo if you are interested...i also have red shrooms ..6 shrroms on a piece of 4" x 4" rock for $18

let me know...

You can have my button polyps for $7.  I also have green star polyps that you can have for free.  I just need to shave it off or pull it off the rocks.  Trying to get rid of most of my softies and staying with SPS.

I live in Anaheim.

Archived