Innovative Marine Aquariums

Still have pulsing Xenia for trade

SLOreefer

what do you guys got...looking specifically for some small leather or possible frogspawn or something like that but interested in just about anything and everything. in the San Fran Bay area so local would be best.

(Edited by SLOreefer at 2:00 pm on July 4, 2002)

Hi there. I might be interested in some xenia, or you can just buy a frogspawn head off of me. lmk if you are interested. Just shoot me an e-mail sometime. cal3v@yahoo.com Were you also looking for those smaller bubble corals? I might be able to get one if you are interested.

i m interested in both the frogspawn and bubble coral. i was going to give away the xenia frags but since i lost their address and they havent PM it yet. ill be able to trade with you..

cal, we can trade if youd like or we can arrange something else, i still have all of the xenia so let me know what you want to do. if you want some xenia id be more than happy to trade with you. i was able to get a bubble but thanks for the offer, however i would still like to get a frogspawn.

SLO reefer, if you get any more of those rose bta's in, I can trade a frogspawn frag with a few heads on it. Any other types of corals you interested in? Purple zoos, green with purple center zoos, blue zoos, pink capnella, green caulastrea, green striped shrooms, rhodactis shrooms, and maybe some sort of ricordia.

the purple zoos sound cool, i dont have any of those yet. are you going to be in the bay any time soon? if not i can come out your way sometime in the next couple of weeks. do you want any xenia? we could trade that for the zoos maybe?

Hi. I should be around there maybe the weekend after this one coming up. Where are you located in the bay? We could probably meet at Aquarium Concepts if that is ok with you. I think I'll have to pass on the xenia though. I don't have a lot of room anymore in my tank, so I am trying to save space for the sps corals. Hope you understand. Thanks. I can sell some zoos and frogspawn farelt cheap though.

hey i live in hayward right by Aquarium Concepts. how much would you want for the zoos? i dont think i have room for a frogspawn anymore because i dont want to worry about sweepers. i dont think we will be getting any small roses anytime soon since the small one i got is the first one ive seen that size in the last 3 years.

Maybe we could do a mini swap meet/get-together?

I've got the following that I can part with just about anytime:

red mushrooms

blue mushrooms

green spotted mushrooms

huge green frilly mushrooms

maroon w/ tiny pale blue spot mushrooms

purple tip montipora digitata (does just fine under average PC lighting)

green button polyps

peach/orange xooanthids

orange/green xooanthids

green star polyps

Give me a week or more and I can frag:

pink colt coral

darker pink colt coral

Would be interested in softies (yellow would be nice), rugged SPS, xooanthids and/or frogspawn for trade or if cheap.

There's pictures of some of these corals here:Web page

various shrooms

colt coral (normally a healthier color than this pic)

green frilly shrooms (these get to be 5-6" dia)

green button polyps & montipora

Ty

SLOreefer, I can sell a frag of the purple zoos a little bigger than a quarter for $10. tyoberg, I'd be interested in that peach/orange zoos, and those green/orange zoos. lmk and we can meet up sometime.

yeah tyo those peach xoos sound good to me too. lets get a mini-swap sometime soon. i work all weekend at Aquarium Concepts so if you guys want to come in there let me know or we can meet after i get off work or before or something.

Ok, this is basically what I have to sell and trade:

pink capnella

rock with rhodactis mushrooms

purple zoos

green with purple center and brown tentacle zoos

pink/green tipped frogspawn

possibly a nice orange tonga leather

well i cant meet saturday but i work sunday if anyone wants to come by the shop. i cant hook it up, unless of course i didnt mind getting fired. but all i have for trade is xenia so if anyone wants it let me know. i am interested in those purple zoos though.

Archived