SaltCritters.com

Frags for trade

fish04

I have some frags that I am looking to trade (or sell). I have a few cuts of xenia, mushrooms, colt, and curly pink stars. I'd like to trade or sell to some one in the area since it's getting too hot to ship, but I'm open for offers.

I am looking for yellow leathers/fingers, any SPS's, or ricordea in any color.

(Edited by fish04 at 2:07 pm on June 27, 2002)

Im in Albany, I have some red mushrooms to trade they have some light color striations and dots. I also have some pink Bluish tip Pulse xenia.   The best way to ship eachother this close is GREYHOUND BUS... I know it seems silly, bit its really quick and if you ask them they might even put it in the cabin up top where the AC is ....

e mail or PM me

(Edited by Dave ESPI at 3:50 pm on June 27, 2002)

I am interested in your frags. I have a total of one mushroom hitchiker from the live rock. I wouldnt mind a small frag of each. Could I add them all at once (4 frags) , or would this be too much of a shock? I would also have to have them shipped to central Illinois if this is possible. I can wait a few months untill it is'nt so hot in shipping.  My tank wont be finished cycling for a little over a month anyway. Thanks, and let me know on prices -

Archived