Innovative Marine Aquariums

bubble-magus skimmers?

jerzsky

im finally starting to work on my 90 gal. i am going thru many debates what to do with the tank and what equipment to use. ive been looking at these skimmers. anyone heard of them, or use them?? advice suggestions greatly appreciated!!

thanx

mark

bubble-magus bm150

it worked! thanx!! dont know if its because im not logged in or they lifetd my ban?? but im not even gonna try n see, just look at the thread about these. thanx reefone!!!!!

Needreefunds
:lol: the first couple pics show just how reef central people are,,, what dirty a$$ fingernails!! :lol:

:angry: Hey! Did you read his occupation? Nissan Tech....being a tech myself, I can tell you some days anything short of hacking the hands off at the wrist will not get them clean....You can scrub and scrape till ya bleed....NG.

That said, your prolly right anyway..... :lol: :lol:

Does look like a neat skimmer tho, no?

:angry: Hey! Did you read his occupation? Nissan Tech....being a tech myself, I can tell you some days anything short of hacking the hands off at the wrist will not get them clean....You can scrub and scrape till ya bleed....NG.

that is why i wouldnt want ur job. perma-grease hands :P

Needreefunds
that is why i wouldnt want ur jod. perma-grease hands :P

You wish you had hands like these!

:lol:

Actually, that was before I started wearing gloves. Latex gloves FTW.

Keeps them clean and soft for....er.....other "activities" ;)

( sorry for da semi 'jack Jerz )

:lol: yes it does show the dirtyness of reefcentral! i too wear gloves at work, i install boilers at work, and my hands would be grren if i diodnt! i think from what is written bout these they are worth theyre price!

nice fro richie!! :P

i set tile so i konw about dirty hands. after my hands have been in thinset all day they tend to dry up and crack. the wife loves it :D

isnt that so true!!! the wives love the roughness!!

holy crap this thread went way off topic!! :lol:

isnt that so true!!! the wives love the roughness!!

holy crap this thread went way off topic!! :lol:

:welcome: to nano-reef.com :P

Well, I did some searching around on google for these skimmers (well actually only about 2 minutes) and found this site.

http://www.bubble-magus.com/en/product.asp?productsort=277

http://www.nuocean.com/skimmers

Turns out bubble magus makes a few more skimmers than are on ebay. They even have a pretty damn nice looking recirc HOB skimmer for us nano folk. it even uses maxijet feed and recirc pumps! I'm seriously thinking about trying it out if I stick with my nano instead of setting up my big display.

Tom

note: click on the 250s skimmer in the nuocean link (the big mama jamma) and look at the pick of the person with their hand in the cup, that is some nasty ######!)

Archived