inTank Media Baskets

Do these Zoas exist?

cbort

that is true.. if someone likes it that much and has the money, they are going bid on it and I'm not kocking on them either.. because if i had money just to throw around i would probably be one of the idiots biding on them.

i just like how the skirt is purple yellow, purple, yellow, and so on! very cool! Ya, i am not one of those people to throw around money either! I will wait till a friend of a friend of a friend gets a hold of some and i can score some for 10-20.00

i just like how the skirt is purple yellow, purple, yellow, and so on! very cool! Ya, i am not one of those people to throw around money either! I will wait till a friend of a friend of a friend gets a hold of some and i can score some for 10-20.00

+1 the skirts are awesome!

Damn at a 100 bucks a polyp these are definitely worth looking into, spend 100 bucks for a polyp, set them up in their own little tank give them a few months to grow and damn you woul dhave over a grand in a polyps at your disposal.

They'll still be sweet though. There will just be something new that has everyone's attention. Look at the PDs. Their price is falling. I've been getting them for less then 5 a polyp

PD's, I have had people offer them for nothing ... lol ... no joke.

A friend of mine is growing out a huge zoo tank ... rare (named) stuff ... just to grow and sell at a much lower cost ... He did this with many of the SPS corals as well.

PD's, I have had people offer them for nothing ... lol ... no joke.

A friend of mine is growing out a huge zoo tank ... rare (named) stuff ... just to grow and sell at a much lower cost ... He did this with many of the SPS corals as well.

The fact that PDs grow like weeds doesn't help either.

The fact that PDs grow like weeds doesn't help either.

Yeah exactly!!! LoL ... even those Nuclear Greens ... they use to be on this site $25 per polyp over the summer or something like that ... even those you can get 5 polyps $15 ... a few guys in NYC are selling them around there.

-David

Yeah exactly!!! LoL ... even those Nuclear Greens ... they use to be on this site $25 per polyp over the summer or something like that ... even those you can get 5 polyps $15 ... a few guys in NYC are selling them around there.

-David

I still haven't been able to get those. I've found some for a good price but they either sold or were too far to drive.

I still haven't been able to get those. I've found some for a good price but they either sold or were too far to drive.

Damn ... if you ever come to NYC ... I will just give you a few ... lol ;)

"under 400 watt 20K Metal Halides / No Flash / Not Altered"

i would guarantee you they look much less impressive in a real tank setup....unless anyone here is running 20k 400W MH setups on a nano

i cant stand pictures taken that way, even if they are unaltered.....give me a good 10-14k photo, or even natural sunlight photo, let me be the judge of how they might look under my lights....but dont make them look like i know they wont look like in my tank please

Marv has some of those for sale on my local forum for $200/3 polyps. These are not a fast grower, and seem to be a little difficult to keep.

Am I the only one that's not really impressed with these things?

they don't look like much to me either

people are probably think they are getting the whole colony, though it is very nice B)

its there fault anyway he does say one polyp, lucky him he's got like a $1500 zoa colony now, LOL

where does it say "one polyp"? oh right, in one place in blue between loads of shiny text... ebay marketing at its best

Marv has some of those for sale on my local forum for $200/3 polyps. These are not a fast grower, and seem to be a little difficult to keep.

Yeah and their already sold.

I was over at a guys house yesterday picking up a frag of Martian PEs and spotted a single Purple Hornet in the frag tank. Turns out he has a colony of about 20 sitting in his display. They look a lot nicer in person than in the photos. The ring around the mouth in so clearly defined it almost looks fake.

Avon Barksdale
I was over at a guys house yesterday picking up a frag of Martian PEs and spotted a single Purple Hornet in the frag tank. Turns out he has a colony of about 20 sitting in his display. They look a lot nicer in person than in the photos. The ring around the mouth in so clearly defined it almost looks fake.

Hey evil was it Wayne? If so he has one of the nicest tanks Ive seen in person...Just curious cause it says your in Michigan...

"under 400 watt 20K Metal Halides / No Flash / Not Altered"

i would guarantee you they look much less impressive in a real tank setup....unless anyone here is running 20k 400W MH setups on a nano

I'll be running 500W 14 or 20K over my nano soon -_-

If purple deaths are so cheap, can someone get me some for under $40?

Nooone over here has annny.

Lol ... where you located? Everyone has these purple deaths around here ... it's insane ...

Hey evil was it Wayne? If so he has one of the nicest tanks Ive seen in person...Just curious cause it says your in Michigan...

Yeah it was Wayne. He lives a few miles from me. Super nice guy, and he does have a really nice tank. He had a small colony of Darth Mauls (I'm pretty sure thats what they were) in there. I was soooo jealous.

Archived