Top Shelf Aquatics

Which Koralia for JBJ NC 24g.?

Samm42

Hello.

Would it be recommended to use the Koralia Nano or the Koralia for 24 gal. Nano Cube.? Want to order one from Amazon - both w/in a dollar of each other w/ free ship.

Thanks.

PS - have lots of questions on a new thread that I posted in the beginners section - appreciate any advice or answers you can give on that one. Thanks! - Okay not sure how to insert a post link but it is under my screen name - I know, I know....

I upgraded the stock pump to a MJ1200 with a hydor rotating nozzle on the output for bit of randomness and added a Korillia nano. The flow seems adequate, but if the nano broke tommorrow I would go with the K1. According to the manufacture it has the same current draw and kicks outs 150 gph more.

I upgraded the stock pump to a MJ1200 with a hydor rotating nozzle on the output for bit of randomness and added a Korillia nano. The flow seems adequate, but if the nano broke tommorrow I would go with the K1. According to the manufacture it has the same current draw and kicks outs 150 gph more.

Hey! I ordered the K1 and it is coming later today... Quick question about placement - do I point it at the live rock? Thanks!

Loving this site everyone! You inspire!

I have mine crossing in an x pointing at opposite corners I also replaced the stock pump and I have it pointing at the front glass it makes the water swirl and makes a pretty random flow.

I have mine crossing in an x pointing at opposite corners I also replaced the stock pump and I have it pointing at the front glass it makes the water swirl and makes a pretty random flow.

Which pump did U replace with???? So, then I am thinking placement at back left corner - tilting towards the rock a bit (especially toward where it touches up against glass)

I replaced the stock jbj pump with a maxi jet 1200 if you want to see how my powerheads are pointing look at my thread in the members aquariums forum

Archived