Innovative Marine Aquariums

pbrr40's 20 long

pbrr40

Here are some pictures of my 20 long.

For hardware I have a 400 watt 20k radium metal halide, biowheel 125, regent 330, penguin 660 powerhead.

and for live stock I have a black percula clown, yellow watchman gobie, and a lawn mower blenny. too much coral to list... in fact i just added a few more things tonite so i will have to post updated pictures as soon as i get them.

sorry the pictures are kinda fuzzy. my digital camera is kinda sad so please bear with me.

Here is what the total setup looks like... well before i put anything in it anyway.

I had an emerald in there for a wile... but i have not seen him for a week or two so i may need to get new ones.

This is Tasha, Paul's girlfriend, and I bought the last two corals for him (pagoda cup and star polyps). I am very proud of his tanks and love to buy neat things to put in them because I used to have two big reefs myself for 4 years (55 gallon with VHO's and 20 high). I first met him when he moved to my area and I sold him the rock in my 20 to put in his 20 long. Now, I enjoy my hobby with him. It also helps that we work at the same Pet Store. :*

• 2 weeks later...

Hey pbrr40, nice to see some more hotties in the forum to get my testosterone going. That light is huge! I use a 400w over a 60cube for god sakes....but a nano??? Whoah. That is the definition of a hottie IMO.

*Sigh*, I wish my wife would let me use shop clamps and 2x4's to hang stuff in the living room.

I remember the time that I used garbage bags to create a vent from my window air conditioner in the bedroom down the hall into the family room. It worked great, but she made me take it down. Women!!

the white box under the tank is the ballast for the halide. then next to it is a 10g that i use to raise macro algae to sell....

as a matter of fact i have added some things sence that picture... three tan digi frags, a millapora frag, and a blue tip staghorn acro frag. i will post some pictures soon... maybe tomorrow.

Archived