Innovative Marine Aquariums

A few desktop images

Gilman

I posted 3 new desktop images on our website last evening. They are available in 800x600 and 1024x768 and you can get them from our homepage here .

Here are smaller versions of the available desktop images.

desktops0903.jpg

Gil

I love them...besides how much I like the coral in the pic, I admire the fact that you can take such good pictures.

I am lucky to get a pic that doesnt have a reflection of the flash or isnt blurry. I suck at taking pics of my tank. Its insane, I will use up a whole memory card and get one good pic, then I delete all the crap and shoot like 24 more shots to get 1 good one. and my "1 good one" isnt even good

JL are you using a tripod? A tripod really helps with macro shots. Try not using your flash, and making sure the ambient room light is as low as possible to reduce outside reflections.

Gil

Gil,

Do you have a larger shot of those zoos? I would love to see how they are positioned in the tank. Are those your zoos? I am just in love with the color and variations in the picture and would like to try and create something similar in my tank.

Using that picture for my desktop at home right now actually.

JL I saw pics of your 100gallon, very nice tank. I think I busted out a BlingBling post in that thread.... Lemme know if there are more pics I am missing.

mane, glad you like. Camera lens = Canon EOS D-60 with 100mm macro lens.

jd, I don't think I have a zoomed out shot of those zoos, but I will check for you. They were ones that were for sale in Anthony's tank (aquadesignz.com). I wish they were in our nano. He always has some cool stuff to shoot when I go over there.

Need to go over there again soon in fact....

As far as you using that for your desktop image. :blush: and yay!

Gil

Archived