inTank Media Baskets

Looking for some killer blue zoos!

mane3215

Title says it all, I need tog et some eye popping zoos, I have some bland regular blues, but I need bright baby blue or super glowing zoos. If you have some please pm me so we can work something out!

Thanks...

talk to chrisaggie. his chartreuse zoos are electric blue in my tank.

I'd post a pic but I have a serious storm heading my way and well, history has shown that luck be a lady and she slaps me around whenever I post a pic.

Hey Chris,

Did I see porites with christmas tree worms in it that you posted over at Reef Central? Where did you get those? Post some pics over here dammit!

I'm looking for the same color zoos that you are by the way. I know exactly what you're looking for. If I find some I'll let you know.

Well guys it hit me =(. The power went of here at 9:40, its now 12:00, and no teelling when its coming back on. I am writing this on my wireless pda. I just did a 2g water change, but nothing is on in my tank =(. I hope this power is restored soon so I dont lose anything =(.

Crakeur: Can you give me that dudes contact info, and post a pic tomorrow.

Jeff: Yeah that was me =). Got that xmas rock at the lfs a couple months ago, its doing awesome. Did you see the macros of it i just put up in

The photo section over there?

Please do let me know if you find some of blues we want, i havent had any luck yet, i will tell ya if i do! You have to see the pics of these yellows i am getting, i have never seen anything like them. Will post a pic tomorrow.''

Ok, it has taken me like an hour to type this =), wish my tank luck guys =(.....

Well I have been using cups to manuallt ciculate the water here and there =(. You wouldn't happen to have that link on reef central where that guy built that battery backup from an invertor and marine deep cycle battery would u? I am going out to try to build one, i dont know anyone local that i can take my corals to for them to baby sit =(. That link would show me how tobuild it, but i couldnt find it earlier.

Archived