Cultivated Reef

In need of some LS!! - East Texas area

bneyman

Originally posted by dwolls

If your ordering from Seacrop there is some stuff I want!  Anyone want to go in with me on a nano pack?

Diana

I'll let you know when I want to order the cleanup critters! Probably next Tues. or Thurs. Just start thinking about how you want to do the shipping thing, I don't mind paying for all S&H since I was going to place an order anyways, so just let me know what you want to do. (ship to your place with me paying, then you ship my critters along with some of the frags I'll split with you, (and maybe a frag or two of your GSP ;) ) hehe. Whatever's easiest.

Originally posted by bneyman

Oops! didn't mean to quote myself, I was trying to refer back to the place dwolls was talking about, Seacrop.  Really good place!

Thanks for the offer, but I already have about 4-5 blue-legs, and as far as I'm concerned, they are bums. Only come out at night and wander around my LR. I was thinking about ordering a couple scarlet legs when I make my cleanup crew order, but haven't decided yet. I've heard on this board hermits can be detrimental to reef systems.???

Originally posted by bneyman

I'll let you know when I want to order the cleanup critters!  Probably next Tues. or Thurs.  Just start thinking about how you want to do the shipping thing, I don't mind paying for all S&H since I was going to place an order anyways, so just let me know what you want to do.  (ship to your place with me paying, then you ship my critters along with some of the frags I'll split with you, (and maybe a frag or two of your GSP ;) ) hehe.  Whatever's easiest.

That would be ok with me, I've been looking for an excuse to drive to Tyler anyway! I've been wanting to go to the zoo! We could just meet in Tyler or Marshall to avoiding shipping again at all!

Diana

OK, I'll let you know when I decide to order, and then can probably just pay for everything, and when you get here, you can just reimburse me. Hopefully I should be able to cover it all, as long as we don't make a huge order! Been getting into the nasty habit of spending my paycheck on aquarium supplies instead of food!:blush: JK..

I think the zoo is still free, if it is, I know it won't be for much longer,just until the newly remodeled part opens. I'll have to check into that for ya!;)

cool well I'm not wanting much! lol That's sad about them charging for the zoo but I can understand it's got to be expensive to keep up. I didn't know they were doing any remodeling, can't wait to check it out!

Diana

Archived