Top Shelf Aquatics

I need these specific zoos!

jdsabin1

Everyone,

I had some copper colored zoos (larger polyps) in my tank and I think I lost them due to poor placement. I've attached a pic.

At any rate, I would really like to replace them and haven't been able to find anything in my casual searches locally and on the net so I am hoping one of you can help me.

Please shoot me a PM if you can help. I'll pay good money.

These literally appear as copper in color under my halides so metallic is another way I would describe them.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

-Jeff

copper.jpg

i think i might have what you are looking for....im going to be moving in the next day or so but we can talk in like two days and maybe work something out. mine are a bit pinkish but seem to be similar if not the same as what you have

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=17536

check the second pic. they are on the bottom next to the brownish palyotha. in this pic you can only see like 2 polyps but just to give you an idea for now.

alright im moved now. if you want just a few polyps i can do that for you. they are mixed in with some oranges so you would probably be getting some of those as well. what colors do you have to trade? we can still do a thermos trade since the weather has been nice. lmk

I have some real neat light green with darker green centered zoos that are nice. Lemme check my other tanks too to see what zoos I have in those. Thermos trade sounds great!

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived