Coral Vue Hydros

feeding question

Siejuban

Since there are crabs in my tank, they all come with rock, I am not prefer them, but they are here, so I have no choice, I heard they are mithrax crab. And there are also 2 blue leg hermits, 5 nass snails, one lettuce nudi, there are also at least 2 mini stars (they came with the LR too). If I want to feed them, is the dried shrimp from LFS good for them? How much amount I should feed if it is needed. My rocks now is Too 'Clean' and look like brand new, they clean up most hair algae, I don't know who did that. My concern is if it is done by the crab, so I will feed them, and they don't bother the rock, and let the hermit and snail doing the clean-up job. Anyone have experience that the rock being clean too much like me? It just look liked being brushed clean.

I’m not sure that the Lettuce Nudibranch will find enough to eat in your tank. :|

I’d get Formula One frozen and Formula Two small pellets for the crabs and snails. They are scavengers, but it doesn’t sound like there is much to scavenge in your tank.

You might also want to increase your photoperiod to encourage algae growth.

Archived