ReefCleaners.org

Frogspawn Wanted (Southern California)

moorediddy

Hey moorediddy. I know I promised you xenia but.........The xenia is dieing now that my tank water is super sterile. Anyhow, I have 4 tiny frags of red/blue blastomossa. You want????

Acoustic:

YES! I've also been looking for some blasto... e-mail/pm me.

DeskJockey:

Haha, crap... I should have said something. PM me and we'll work something out....

• 2 weeks later...

Acoustic --

Thanks for the info... I haven't been there in a couple weeks. Last time I was there he had gotten rid of all of his corals due to the heat, and was waiting for a chiller.. I'll have to swing by there tomorrow.

Gil--

Thanks for the referral, I'll e-mail him tonight.

-moore

Nano Reefin:

Yeah, I don't know exactly. Last time I was there, he had zero corals, and I overheard him telling someone about how he didn't want to lose them to the heat, so he was waiting until he got his chiller installed before he brought them back.

I was there today. They said they were restocking. It was pretty barren but they had a beautiful light blue and yellow ricordia rock for $55. I almost bought it. But, reality got a hold of me when I realised that the rock was half the size of my base rock. DOH!

Haha yeah, that's the problem with buying corals from the LFS.... they're usually the size of half of my tank! ha. I am always looking at it, thinking.... "hrmm.. i wonder if they could just cut that in half for me.... or maybe just a quarter of it."

Archived