SaltCritters.com

Need Nano-Reef's Advice

johnmaloney

We were thinking of starting a Macro of the Month club - for $15 bucks a month you get 5 macros sold at the peak of their season delivered to your door. By the end of the year you would have 60. Maybe not 60 different species, but you would have some of everything we carry. What do you think? Good Idea, Bad Idea? In the end, it would save the buyer 60%, the specimen quality will also be higher.

I was thinking it would be a good solution for people on a budget, or looking to start a display refugium. Maybe people with macro tanks will get it and let things grow out, but I think most people in that boat want to choose how many of each, etc....

True, doesn't make sens for a nano-reef. For nanos we have the frag pack though. I know it is the nano-reef forum, but you would be surprised how many people here have tanks that aren't nanos. (I think most don't even have nanos).

haha. sorry. 60 just seems like a lot of macro. i don't think it sounds like a bad idea, but 60 macros in a year is a ton...especially considering how quickly a lot of it grows. i think 1 macro/month would be plenty...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived