Pod Your Reef

RO Unit Reccomendation

MR.FEESH

I'm going to be going hood-less (NC6) and I was wondering if anyone would recommend their RO Unit.

I don't need anything fancy, I'm looking for something that'll get the job done- not much else. Not fancy, not necessarily the best filtration ever known to man, just something that does what it's supposed to. Preferably on the less expensive side. Reliable would be nice too :)

Any suggestions please?

MR.FEESH

I have a mighty mite and I love it i also got the DI add on and I didnt pay over 120 dollars, you can get it without the DI unit for right around 100.

get the one from ebay for about 100$. its either water general or filter direct but i cant rember which. its a full size unit so u can upgrade the filters when time comes to change them.

im getting a mighty mite for xmas. Do I have to do anything to it before starting to use the water from it?

just follow the directions and run 5 gallons through it and then discard it then it should be ready. I also have this TDS meter on it and I cant complain at all for 30 dollars. tds meter

Archived