Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ac70 help

Barron

ok so today i put in an aqua 20 impeller and when it started it was makig a rattleing noise so what do i do?

had the same problem with mine, you may have put the impeller for the ac20 PH in there. what color is the impeller?

Man I don't know why everyone replaces the impeller. Pull the whole U-tube out.....the little base plate in the bottom....where you can see the impeller, take that out. Now, where the U-tube slides back and forth for flow adjustment in that plate there is a little tab that sticks up and keeps the tube from going all the way to the right......cut that off. Like magic you can now adjust it waaaaaaaaaay down to almost no flow.

PS. Make sure when you cut off the little tab it's clean so nothing stops the tube from moving.

its like a turquoise color.

yea thats the wrong one bro. that impeller is for the aquaclear 20 powerhead. the impeller for the ac20 filter is white like the originial impeller that came in the ac70.

yea thats the wrong one bro. that impeller is for the aquaclear 20 powerhead. the impeller for the ac20 filter is white like the originial impeller that came in the ac70.

ok

Archived