Innovative Marine Aquariums

I know I'm jinxing myself

Crakeur

So far so bueno.

Best of luck with THIS one, I have faith.

The zoos are awesome, thats what I love about zoos: you can buy a wh9ole bunch of different colors and mash em all together to get one big gorgeous mixture.

thanks T.

I added a pair of firefish yesterday -one red and one purple. They are shy buggers and when they lighten up a little, I might get to see them but I won't post pics. Kiss of death so to speak.

Look'n good (fingers crossed while knocking head on wood). Please refrain from creating a sexual joke from the previous comment as I know will be hard for you to resist Crak. What is the blue thing in the lower left of the full tank shot, sponge or shroom? Blue corals rock, although there are not enough of them. Are most of the corals new or are they mostly survivors from the dark days?

the polyps are all old. My zoos fared well in some spots and some didn't fare at all. Shrooms are all pre blackout too. The Xenia (not pictured) plate, some gsp, some rics and a few other items (three sps frags) came from either Satchmo or Caja.

I have added mostly sandbed and fuge animals so far with an sps order to be dealt with in a week or two.

I have 30 or so of the greenies in the 180. I yanked one off of there and took it home. The lfs that my old man goes to sold them to him for real cheap.

No backup. I'm a risk taker.

26 gallon bow front. 2.5 gallon hob fuge and a hob skimmer.

lighting is a psl hood (before they sucked) with one 65 watt actinic and two 150 watt hgi halides (20k each).

Woke up this morning to check on the tank and found one of the two firefish belly up in the sand near the back of the tank. Tonight I will have to try and get the damned thing out. Very difficult task.

typical

Archived