Coral Vue Hydros

B-Ionic Question

Airborne

I have been dosing the presbibed level for #1 and #2 respectively. At times it seems that even though I dose, I will re-test the following day only to find that the levels Calcium and DKH/ALK did not increase. What would cause this? Second question, if the Calcium is where you want it buut you wanted to increase the KH?ALK can you use just part two without using pasrt one?

For Example:

Tank 34 gal RSM. Calcium 420ppm. Will dose 5ml and retest the next day and no change. Yesterday I increased the dosage to 7ml which is the maxium allowable for my size tank and it finally incerased this morning to 430 ppm. Was I not dosing enough? My DK was 8.1 and Alk was 2.86 it did change to 8.4/3.01 this morning. I have only dosed 5ml all along. Was it not enough?

Thanks

I have been dosing the presbibed level for #1 and #2 respectively. At times it seems that even though I dose, I will re-test the following day only to find that the levels Calcium and DKH/ALK did not increase. What would cause this? Second question, if the Calcium is where you want it buut you wanted to increase the KH?ALK can you use just part two without using pasrt one?

For Example:

Tank 34 gal RSM. Calcium 420ppm. Will dose 5ml and retest the next day and no change. Yesterday I increased the dosage to 7ml which is the maxium allowable for my size tank and it finally incerased this morning to 430 ppm. Was I not dosing enough? My DK was 8.1 and Alk was 2.86 it did change to 8.4/3.01 this morning. I have only dosed 5ml all along. Was it not enough?

Thanks

I think you just answered you own question:-). yes you cans raise the amount, you can even double it. If the calcium level already reached the desired level, use smaller dose and increase the Part#1.

I add 7.5ml #1, and 6.0ml of #2 every day into my 10 Gallon reef.

Archived