SaltCritters.com

Looking for Advice on a new R/O Unit

RobD

I've lost my R/O unit when I was out of the US and had my tank at a friend's house it ended up gettting destroyed. I'm looking for a new unit and thought this would be a good thing to ask here.

I've had 3 different units over the years and this isn't something I've found one that I thought was much better than the others. So if someone has a preference, I'd love to hear it.

Also, I'd like to ask that if someone wants to say you don't need to use R/O water, do not post in this thread. PM me if this is something you'd like to talk about, but please leave it out of this thread.

Thanks everyone! :)

That's a nice site, thanks for the link. I did a part search on the model number and it seems to be a 50GPD unit. The price point seems really good, it's $30 more than the 24GPD unit. It wasn't clear to me from the text or the picture if it includes the storage tank or not. If it does, that's really a good deal.

It is quite annoying waiting for water to Percolate when you are in dire need for quick water (as always happens in emergencies or simply whenever LOL). I LIKE knowing that I can blast out a heafty ammount of water in 3 hours time..... welll except when I go to bed at 4 am, and LEAVE THE WATER RUNNING !.... (allover floor and soaked the carpet in the house) my Landlord was not amused to the puddle in his kitchen :D

Archived