ReefCleaners.org

Broken ATO

nu2reef

The sensors are working correctly, knows when my water levels are low and not. It is not turning on my pump however. Has anyone ever had this problem before? I checked to see if there was something wrong with the pump itself but it turns on when I plug it directly into an outlet.

Thanks.

Have you tried another pump on it to be sure?

Also toggle the "A/B" switch on the side. Once mine got switched to "B" and my ATO didn't opperate. Also when the ATO is ON, you can try testing the outlet on it with a multimeter to see if it's actually putting out power to the socket. Otherwise I'd email JBJ... =/

Have you tried another pump on it to be sure?

Also toggle the "A/B" switch on the side. Once mine got switched to "B" and my ATO didn't opperate. Also when the ATO is ON, you can try testing the outlet on it with a multimeter to see if it's actually putting out power to the socket. Otherwise I'd email JBJ... =/

Yah I emailed JBJ. Hopefully they tell me something good. But yah, I tried everything you had said before I even put up my first post for help. I'll see if I can get a hold of a multimeter and try to see if any power is coming though.

Archived