Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ATB Small Cone Skimmer

blizzardscout2

Congrats on winning it! I was in that raffle too. I would check out the ATB forum at Reefcentral to see how it would work on your tank (I'm not sure i would pull anything out of your tank since its so overpowered for that size tank). You may be better off selling it, buying an ATB nano when it comes out and have a little extra cash left over.

blizzardscout2
ill take it!

lol anyways, i think thats...a bit over kill

that skimmer is rated for a 249g tank and you want to run it on a...14g tank?

Yeah that is what I thought, I probably will only go as large as a 100g tank some day so this is probably just too big for me. Maybe I might sell it and get something smaller than. It retails for $949, how about $759? That is 20% off the normal price.

Win it at barrier reef? It would be awesome on a 100 gallon sps heavy tank. If your looking to sell it there are MANY people close to you who would buy it.....CASH MONEY!

lucky son of a ..... wayyyy to much skimmer for your tank. who cares you won a $950 skimmer. I'd jam pack my tank with corals and pay a billl with the cash from selling it new in the box.

blizzardscout2
Win it at barrier reef? It would be awesome on a 100 gallon sps heavy tank. If your looking to sell it there are MANY people close to you who would buy it.....CASH MONEY!

If you know anyone that is interested, let me know. $759 shipped or $700 if local.

Archived