Top Shelf Aquatics

tiny bubbles

nanofish36

I will try a new pump. Are there good biocube pumps that reduce micro bubbles? In the mean time it's nice to actually have water, sand, rock and snails in my tank finally :happy:

dahliaheartsyou

why do you want a new pump?

most pumps produce bubbles when new then they are gone after a week or 2 after it breaks in and stabilizes.

also, for more gph (and it may help with bubbles who knows LOL) you can take out the 90 degree elbow (its the black piece of plastic at a 90 degree angle connecting the pump tubing) and just put one long piece of tubing from the pump to the outlet

=]

Hi, i have micro bubbles in my aquarium and would like some help to get rid of them, i have a 29gallon red sea max and i have only had it set up since the 20/9/08, the live rock has gone through the cycle, but the problem with the bubbles is only when the skimmer is on, if i turn off the skimmer the bubbles are gone with in 5 minutes, i have gone back to the dealer & he contacted the red sea max agent here in Austraila were i live & they replaced the skimmer, but i still get the bubbles, i am new to this hobby, and would love some help regards marty

Archived