Innovative Marine Aquariums

recent nimblenano purchases?

perverseosmosis

perverseosmosis

Has anyone bought one of these recently? After paying, I'm having some trouble getting in contact with the guy who makes them. Getting a little nervous.

Thanks.

Jerome is a regular person just like the rest of us. Making Nimbles is his second job and it takes time. He gets a lot of requests and a lot fo emails about them everyday. If it is taking a little longer from him to respond, just be patient. I know when I ordered mine I was worried as well but he came through and though communication was sparse, I'm glad I went through with the order!

i think he makes them in batches so some people get them right away (ordered it just at the right time) and others have to wait a bit unfortunately.

i've probably bought 8~9 various sized units from him over the years. sometimes it took a while and other times it was there pretty quick. but i don't think anyone's ever been disappointed when they finally got their units. *thumbsup!*

perverseosmosis
i think he makes them in batches so some people get them right away (ordered it just at the right time) and others have to wait a bit unfortunately.

i've probably bought 8~9 various sized units from him over the years. sometimes it took a while and other times it was there pretty quick. but i don't think anyone's ever been disappointed when they finally got their units. *thumbsup!*

Ok good to hear. I'll give him some more time :)

• 2 months later...
perverseosmosis

Update: I did get my nano a little bit ago. It works very well on my cadlights 39. This tank has rounded corners and this is the only tool I've used that makes short work of them :) I cut a very thin veneer of poly filter and use that on the inside magnet.

Scott

Ok good to hear. I'll give him some more time :)

Archived