ReefCleaners.org

Frag Swap in Columbus OH

Korbin

Whooops! Hehe. I forgot to post the link. Sorry :blush:

ooor did it get deleted? hmmm... Chris?:

TIME: Saturday September 27th from noon to 4.

PLACE: Ohio Theatre, rehearsal room #4 (55 E. State St)

you should RSVP Szwab on that other reef forum (RC). There is a thread there in the Central Ohio forums. LOTS of people are going. Its supposed to be huge. Doesn't matter if you have nothing to trade. At least 3 vendors will be there selling stuff and traders often sell their stuff. And there's usually freebies at these things. So you have NO reason not to go.

Other than I will be in Indy for the Formula 1 race all 3 days! Darn these frags meets... The last one that was in OH was on another race day, CART at Mid-Ohio.

We need to do some better scheduling!

RK

Originally posted by rklutts

Other than I will be in Indy for the Formula 1 race all 3 days! Darn these frags meets... The last one that was in OH was on another race day, CART at Mid-Ohio.  

We need to do some better scheduling!

RK

Biggest frag swap in Ohio history or humdrum, everyday F1 racing... Come on now.

The swap is THIS WEEK. A couple vendors are talking about bringing oodles of stuff. Including more cheap ricordia than you can shake a gorgonian at.

RKlutts - I think I hurt my purple ric I got from you. If it doesn't make it, do you have any more? I have stuff to trade.

Archived