SaltCritters.com

update 5 gallon cube

SLOreefer

Hey nice tank. I just got back from Mendecino today. Kinda near you. I love yer Zoos! I can't seem to find a Fish store down in So Cal that sells colorful zoo's. Usually they are brown or somethin. Keep up the good work. Nuttin but love bro.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks man i like it too. im getting bored with it though because it fills up too fast and there is nothing to watch. i already have a fish and 3 shrimp but im getting bored of it. maybe ill think of adding another fish. flame on if you wish but i dont care because i know my tank can handle it.

Real nice collection of zoo's. I think it's neat to see a tank devoted to one species, but there's so much diversity there it makes it interesting. Nice tank!!!

the tube thing...hmmmm....ha ha i think that is my thrmometer that is covered in coraline. thanks for all the complements, im trying to get enough colors of zoos to have my tank interest me again. i still get a laugh when my friends all come over and say wow you have alot of different colors of seaweed.

ya i had a few aiptasia....i have since added 2 peppermint shrimp even though i hate them and the problem has been corrected. thankls for the nice comments also.

Archived