Innovative Marine Aquariums

RK's Minibow... new photo's

rklutts

Took some new pictures of the tank. I have lost 3 mushrooms and 2 ric's in the past 2 weeks. I seem to have fixed the problem and I have not suffered any more losses. My salinity was to high. I found out that the tester I was using was about 3-4 points off. So my water was really at 1.028-9 rather than 1.024-5. So I took out about 30 oz of tank water and replaced it with regular water and drop the salinity down. Everything is going fine and I have not lost any more stuff. I am still going to wait a little longer before I place my frogspawn in. I still need to dose with Flatworn eXit again and rid my self of the little demons. Here are some shots of a few tank inhabitants.

Purple and Green Yuma rics

ric_purplegreen.jpg

Orange and blue ric's I got from Blane.

ric_orangeblue.jpg

Neon green zoos, a little washed by the light.

zoo_neongreen.jpg

My palythoa zoo, it's about double the size now! About the size of a 50 cent piece.

zoo_palthoa.jpg

Multiple zoos, orange/purple/greens and some pinks.

zoo_multiple.jpg

Purple/Green zoos I got from Blane.

zoo_greenpurple.jpg

Orange and green zoo's.

zoo_greenorange.jpg

Thats it for photos, but the rest are fine, Waldo and the 3 Nemos are doing great and the Clowns are getting bigger. The BTA is doing ok but keeps hiding and won't really eat anything I give it (fresh tiger shrimp). The GSP is growing like a weed. I have a new purple Xenia that my sister gave me and is doing ok, just can't seem to get it to grasp on to a rock. So there it is. Hope you enjoy.

rob

Archived