ReefCleaners.org

Captian Shellnutt's 20 Gallon Wonderland

captianshellnutt

captianshellnutt
Looks nice - love the Yuma. How much flow do you have in there?

The six line looks tiny compared to the perc.

Yeah, the six line is a little guy. Howver I noticed tonight when doing a feeding that I could not not find any of pods that have been eating on my dying zoa colony, so I suppose he is getting them.

As for flow, I have two Koralia Nano one power heads. I forget how many gallons per hour that is. I know it is a good bit. Throughout all of the reading I have done, I have not seen anything about too much flow!

Looks like you are off to a great start. Be sure to keep that GSP in check so it doesn't overgrow your tank.

I have read that it can get all over the place. I suppose I shouldn't have fragged a little peice to another rock!, I plan on making sure it doesn't get out of control. Thanks for the heads up

+1 on the gsp. I had mine encroaching on a cap and bali slimer. both times the places touched necrosed on the sps, so I had to move the gsp or cut it back. cutting it back in tank is no good, it made a bunch of things unhappy for an hour or so. a rock full of gsp is nice looking though, until it encroaches on stuff you like.

nice tank!

Archived