Cultivated Reef

Posting Pictures

rayd8s

I've tried to search the answer to this and can't seem to find anyting relevant. So I'll ask here -- being a newbie and all.

How do you post more than one picture in a thread? How do you post a picture as a response to a thread?

If I start a new thread I can only add 1 attachment, providing it's of the correct size. If I reply to my own thread I don't see how to add another picture -- ergo I'm lost.

There are a ton of great threads in all the forums with pic after pic and I'd like to contribute my nano share. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Well, the other server would be for instance if you hosted a website. You would upload the photos to your website, and then you could link them from there.

There are some free photo hosting websites I believe that allow photo linking, but I am not really sure off which ones they are. Hopefully there is someone else here who can help with that one.

Gil

if you're using a cable modem or DSL then you probably have some personal web space with your ISP. Check with your ISP to see what you get with your account.

the just follow the instructions to upload an image and link to it using the tag. (apm)

-skeletor-

Archived