ReefCleaners.org

Mini-bow7 at almost 4 months

seabass

Looking good Seabass! About time you posted some pics. You need to get some more close ups of some of the zoos you have in your tank. They are awesome. Love the urchin too.

An interesting tidbit - I have more corals in my tanks at home that came out of seabass's tank than seabass has in his tank right now ;).

Most of all I loved your sig so I borrowed the idea. Hope you don't mind :).

Thanks guys.

Gil, I don’t mind at all, your site helped me out a bunch. I will be updating my site to include specifications as well as other information.

Jdsabin1, first you take my frags, and now you take my sig. ;) Don’t worry about it, it looks good.

Thanks! Heres the specs...

Office Mini-Bow Specifications:

· 7 Gallon AGA Mini-Bow 7 Aquarium/Hood Combo

· 32W CustomSeaLife Super Nova SmartLite Retrofit

· 12V 50mm QuietPC Case Fan for hood

· GFI Power Adapter, Power Strip, and Timer (running an 11 hour light cycle)

· Natural Wave Pump Timer (cycles power between the Micro-Jet pumps)

· Two Micro-Jet MC 320 Pumps

· 50W Visi-Therm Deluxe Heater

· Grasslin Rondomatic 400 Automatic Feeder

· AquaTech 5-15 HOB Filter (no BIO-Wheel / made by Marineland for Wal-Mart)

· 1 ounce of Seachem SeaGel (Carbon/PhosGuard mix) in a 4" x 6" E-Z Close Media Bag

· Penguin Rite-Size "A", Mini Filter Cartridges (when mechanical filtration is needed)

· 2” Bed of Nature’s Ocean Live Reef Sand

· 10 Lbs of Fiji Live Rock

· DIY freshwater dripper (for RO/DI top-offs)

· Biweekly Water Changes with 1 Gallon Bio-Sea Mixed Saltwater

Hitchhikers: Several Stomatella Snails, several small starfish, and various worms and pods

Purchased Livestock: A False Perc, a Blue Leg Hermit Crab, 2 Scarlet Reef Hermits, a Nassarius Snail, a Cerith Snail, a Fire Shrimp, a Purple Feather Duster, a Tuxedo Urchin, a purple mushroom, assorted Ricordia, several Zoanthids, Green Star Polyps, Pink Star Polyps, Clove Polyps, Neon Yellow Cauliflower coral, Strawberry corals, Blastomussa wellsi, and a Flowerpot coral.

Tank Conditions: 80°F; SG 1.025

Archived