inTank Media Baskets

Duncon, SPS,Favia

reefgoby30

HEY ANDREA YOU NEED TO RETURN MY CALLS AND MY PM'S OR MY E MAILS. ITS NOT VERY COOL AT ALL THAT YOU HAVE MADE ME ATTEMPT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU THIS WAY. PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE AND RETURN MY CALL

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS GUY LATLY , i SENT MONEY AND HAD A DEAL WITH HIM WELL BEFORE X-MAS AND ON A $160 ORDER HAVE THE STUFF DIED DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE PACKED THE CORALS IN THOSE EXTREMLY SUPER THIN SANDWICH BAD OUR MOMS USED 25YRS AGO TO PACK A PB AND J THAT JUST FOLDED OVER AND CLOSED , THIS WAS A $160 AND i HAVE GOT NOTHING BUT EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE WHEN i HAVE TRIED TO RESOLVE THE FACT THAT $80 OF WHAT HE SENT ME WAS BONE DRY AT NO FAULT OTHER THAN HIS OWN. HE HAS A PHONE # THAT IS SOME SORT OF CORAL BUSINESS BUT DOESN'T HAVE TO CHARACTER TO RETURN MY REASONABLE REQUEST TO RESOLVE THIS WITH . i HATE TO HAVE TO SAY THIS AND GO ABOUT IT IN THIS WAY BUT I SUGGEST PEOPLE KNOW OF THIS EXPIREANCE. ANDREA STEP UP AND SALVAGE YOU REPUTATION LIKE A MAN SHOULD. THIS IS BULL. $80 OF IMPROPERLY PACK CORALS IS $80 MANY OF US WORK HARD FOR AND REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO ADDING TO THEY'RE TANK AFTER MUCH THOUGHT AND TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN BY SOMEONE ELSE THAT JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO CARE AS LONG AS THEY HAVE YOU MONEY PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT SOMEONE WHO DOES BUSINESS THIS WAY , I HOPE IT WASN'T WRONG OF ME TO MAKE THIS POST HERE I JUST THOUGHT OTHERS SHOULD KNOW SINCE IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE HE WANTS TO MAKE ANY ISSUE TO EVEN CONTACT ME TO RESOLVE THIS LIKE GENTLEMEN WOULD,

DAVE E

Dude typing in caps doesnt help the situation. If you paid via Paypal you can get your money back. Just file a claim.

Dude typing in caps doesnt help the situation. If you paid via Paypal you can get your money back. Just file a claim.
sorry about the caps I just wanted to type in a way that others might see and take time to read and use caution when dealing with this person didn't know caps were a problem , as for paypal this was a good ways before X-mas and I trusted he was going to do me right but then just kept making excuses so its probably a bit to late to make a claim. I tried to give him every benefit of the doubt
^^ claims are usually rejected. sellers always falsify info so that paypal gets off their backs.

edit: typo

I have never had an issue with a claim. Well I did once. It helps when you call them and tell them that your legal rep would like to discuss the situation with them. They back down and give you your money very quickly. I had to do that once to get $500 that someone ripped me off of.

If you would like to pick some thing up I will gladly tell you where I am through a Pm I dont like posting on the thread about my location thank you

Wow!!! Sorry to hear that Dave. I guess that is why he didn´t want to give his Zip Code, so no one tries to locate him personally. :o

Archived