inTank Media Baskets

new additions to my 12g nano

drfunk

my jbj nano cube is doing very good at a 6 weeks old. ive had some pretty decent deals on coral. Added some lime green zoos on a cool piece of branch rock with a red with green centered polyp for 15$ and a nice sized purple green mushroom that looks like it may be trying to split is that how they spread? my green star polyps are looking better than ever. and ever since i added another clown that i got on sale at petco for 9.99, my other clown has really come out of hiding and is very happy and dominating but not in a bad way. THe new clown even eats large patches of red algae. i also added a little led moon light on the feeding lid of the top. had a thought that a power compact might fit right below the feeding lid? not sure if i want to even hack it up i like it running stock, its got a clean look. i want to see other peoples jbj nano cubes update! update!

Drfunk

i had a radio shack led moonlight but it was not bright enough, and not water resistant. I found these miracle beam replacement housings i got a white and a blue one. I put a aquamarine filter on the white one. I could also submerge them in the tank but for right now it looks good bouncing off of the reflector. although i could mount them under the hood too. these were on sale and only cost me 7 dollars a piece they are way bright. I hooked them up to a 6v power supply.

Archived