ReefCleaners.org

AquaC Remora measurement questions.

PotysGSXR

Hey all you Remora owners.

I'm thinking of getting a Remora for my 25g (again), but I need some specific measurments and was hoping you all could help me out.

The space I have available to hang the Remora is exactly 5.5". Given that space, I'm wondering if a Remora will fit there. I've seen online that the width is 6" but I figure that since the hanging overflow and the intake pipe doesn't sit exactly on the edges of the Remora, I'd be able to get away with the 5.5".

Also, some places are saying its 6" in width and others are saying 8". I don't really remember what my old one was since I never meausred it, but could someone please let me know?

Thanks in advance everyone!

I have one and I think you would have enough clearance is the 5.5in from the back of your tank to a wall? or is that the amount of width you have to mess with? if that is the clearance to the wall I would say you are ok. If you can wait till tuesday I can get you the measurements, I have to work till tuesday morning so I could measure it then.

Casey

I have one and I think you would have enough clearance is the 5.5in from the back of your tank to a wall? or is that the amount of width you have to mess with? if that is the clearance to the wall I would say you are ok. If you can wait till tuesday I can get you the measurements, I have to work till tuesday morning so I could measure it then.

Casey

Thanks Casey,

I have enough room behind the tank, but I'm talking about the width (side to side) space I have to work with.

Ahhhhh ok well as I said I am at work right now maybe if its slow tomorrow I can slip home and take a quick measurement for ya.

Archived