SaltCritters.com

Pics of my 10g

flaunt

I have a few pics to share... I've had a new digital camera for awhile now and I just got around to taking some new pics with it. I'll take more later but for now this is what I have. Hope you like. :happy:

that's all i have right now... i was avoiding the right side of the tank because i have a bunch o' xenia over there that were all closed up for bed already tonight :) i'll get em later.

I wanna work where you work Crakeur so I can afford the reef tanks and time to comment on every thread.What would this board be without you?

Originally posted by horsehunter

Looks Good

How long has tank been set up and what camera are you using?

thanks! the tank has been up for about 2 years now with several "restarts." it's been about a year in its current form though. the camera is a canon powershot a70. i'm not that good at taking aquarium pics with it yet but i'm practicing!

good ###### dood.

that Flower is awesome. Hard to find the GREENIE green ones that florocine anymore. I have a lot of white, fawn or brown ones.

One of the best anemones to have. totaly non agressive, and they tend to stay put in the substrate when they have a nice anchoring rock that is burried near them.

that Anthilia/ Xenia should be propigated out. ya can "CHA CHING !" on htem with a few auctions or LFS trips ;)

Archived