Top Shelf Aquatics

20 gal. 2 months new

beerz4us

just thought i would post a few pics of my 20 gal. reef its 2 months old or new i use a whisper 20 filled with lr only a powersweep powerhead and a seaclone protein skimmer i have 40 lbs of southdown sand 40 lbs of live rock my inhabitants are 2 f.percula's 1 coral beauty 1 coral banded shrimp 1 serpent star 1 branching frogspawn with 8 heads hidden cup corals various mushrooms and 11 hermits thanks to all that helped me set this up

believe it or not there 28 watt coralife pc 50/50 lamp and a 15 watt no flourescent i didnt have any coraline growth until i added the 15 watt no light now im getting orange red and a deep red variety of coraline growing very well

thanks

are bristleworms good?hmmm are they lol

i heard the same thing eddie but its pulling a lot of thick sludge out of my tank and the water is perfect since i put it on

the only problem i had with it was that when i first put it on the tank it blew millions of tiny micro bubbles through my tank but 24 hours later it has been perfect since it is definitly not the best skimmer but if you are on a budget like i am it does a great job

Archived