inTank Media Baskets

how can i incorporate filter media into my sump?

reefer123

how can i incorporate a particlulate filter(bag or floss pad) and some chemipure in to my existing sump w/o just setting a bag in there? thanks abunch

I think I can help you out. I make media baskets for AIO tanks, but love to do custom work. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

something like this, of course custom to your sump

IMG_4489.jpg

thanks abunch but i'm lookin for sumthin a little more low key, just a way to get some media into some high flow int my sump w/o blowin dsb everywhere. thanks abunch tho

thanks reefone i'll keep that in mind. okay so heres why i politely declined steve, i made my entire sump a fuge/dsb except for a section just big enough for a return pump and the intake comes right into a tiny section just big enough for the hang on parts of my modded cpr bak pak skimmer,there is a bubble trap in the middle of the fuge after the rock section where the chaeto section starts. i could snd you a pic to see if you could fig anything out, but also the main goal of this would be to achieve crystal clear water quality, my water just looks dusty, and i'm tryin to make it look my fish are floating on air, so thats the main objective just to let you know. any tips on this in general would be greatly appreciated. thanks a lot!

I actually use a aqua clear and hang in inside my sump. The coil for the impeller is completly waterproof just like a powerhead. With this said you can submerge it and us it on a baffel in your sump safely

Archived