Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Best HOT skimmer mod that you know about

reefer123

Just wondering wut the best Hot skimmer mod you know about is, i am currently experimenting with my cpr bak-pak on my 30 gal. just thought this would be fun to discuss because anything recomended i am gonna try so i will give feedback on it. thanks abunch everyone!

Just wondering wut the best Hot skimmer mod you know about is, i am currently experimenting with my cpr bak-pak on my 30 gal. just thought this would be fun to discuss because anything recomended i am gonna try so i will give feedback on it. thanks abunch everyone!

If your using the MJ1200 pump, check this link out. Excellent mod...

http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68297

thanks abunch, i should hav mentioned that i have mesh on my mj, and its bettar than a regular impellar but nothing insane. that picture on the link had massive amounts of bubbles! aw man if only! i have a large airstone in my skimmer and also a modded air intake so that the intake is right where it sucks in water and still dont get that much bubbl-eage. i am gonna test out that whole mesh mod deal this week and let you know how it goes.thanks for the replies. anyone else?

Archived