SaltCritters.com

fulval tanks?

plainrt

well i have seen a few fulval tanks and i like them a bit and may consider buying one for next tank.Thing is i cant find much info on them.Anyone have links to anything on them.I cant find site for some odd reason.

petsmart, fluval is based in the u.k so they are hard to find and they also don't usually sell the tank seperately, you have to buy everything.(Stand,Canister Filter, Etc)

petsmart, fluval is based in the u.k so they are hard to find and they also don't usually sell the tank seperately, you have to buy everything.(Stand,Canister Filter, Etc)

Good point.i do see them at few stores next time ill ask if got paper or something with different models of them.I was just wondering what sizes really.Im looking for new tank in 40 gal range and really like the look of these.

They do look like great tanks and were one that i considered when shooping for a cube but i ended up getting the solana and i love it. :D

edit: They usually have a paper inside the tank saying the sizes and other available models.

Archived