Pod Your Reef

The Captain's 10 gallon

Captainj42

Great Pix! blow the zoas off with a baster if they have any kind of slime on them and watch the kenya leather I had some that grew and was touching one of my ricordias and alsmost killed it :( lucky I noticed in time and moved them outta the way

I don't see a ghost :ninja:

Wow!!

Thats alotta rock!!! :blink:

I actually like the way it looks tho, somehow you've managed to do the typical rock wall and yet have it look much better than most people who do that.

Try dipping the zoas, they look like they might need it.

How long have they been like that?

Your 10 looks great! I have that same filter but stopped using it. I wasn't sure if it was working very good. What do you think about yours?

• 4 months later...

NEW PICS

The FTS

Picture074.jpg

My Yuma

Picture045.jpg

My Kenya Tree fraged itself

Picture046.jpg

Some Shrooms

Picture057.jpg

My one yellow poly finally isn't alone anymore

Picture044.jpg

My Clown likes Shrooms

Picture069.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, man! Your tank looks exceptional. I really like it a lot. I second the need for a black background. I love that clown and your little goby. The new rockwork looks great and I really like all of your softies, they're getting some great color from your pcs

I'm going to try to get some new pics up of my practically empty tank today, hope you check them out sometime.

good luck!

PS: the second and third pictures look awesome. It looks like he fell on his face and then had a silly-embarrassed look when he got back up lol

Man that tank looks awesome. The only thing Id change is to add a black background, they sell them at petco or petsmart for very cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments, I will be getting a black background soon I just got some tank funds so I'll be getting a few new things.

Gerber I love the avatar pic I'm going to see if the LFS has some this week.

Your tank looks GREAT! Your lucky your LFS might possibly sell Nuc greens. I wish a local one to me would potentially have those...by local I mean not having to get on a freeway to get it :happy:

Your tank looks GREAT! Your lucky your LFS might possibly sell Nuc greens. I wish a local one to me would potentially have those...by local I mean not having to get on a freeway to get it :happy:

Thanks, I would hate not having a LFS with alot of items near me. I hate to order stuff because shipping kills.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just Ordered a new light, Current USA Nova Extreme T5 X2 Aquarium Lighting Fixture,

2X24 Watt, 24 inch

I hope it arrives in one peace :) I also ordered some stuff from ReefCleaners, should get that stuff in about a week.

Looks good man. I esp like the crab tank. So do you just keep the emerald in there at all times and deploy him if you see some bubble growing? Or does he just stay in there because you cant send him back to the LFS? :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived