Top Shelf Aquatics

looking for replacement for kent naonreef supp.

phaze5

Ok so I am about out of my kent nanoreef supp. and I was looking around the web for replacement and came across a couple of produsts... let me know if you have any better ideas or product will be buying soon.

from bulk reef supplies

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/Two-Part-Kit...oduct_info.html

from coral dymanics the reffplenish

http://www.coraldynamics.com/supplement.asp

so fars these look like the best and the lowest priced I have found I am leaning towards the bulk but it does not have stronium

The stuff from BRS ROCKS! I've been using it in my tank and LOVE it. In a 29 gallon tank I wouldn't worry about dosing stronium if you keep up with water changes. If you still want to dose it, pick up some Salfert stronium.

Why do you need this anyway? If your tank description in your sig is what you have, you could just spend the money on regular small water changes instead, IMO.

Why do you need this anyway? If your tank description in your sig is what you have, you could just spend the money on regular small water changes instead, IMO.

+1 go test your water before you do a wc, then a day after your wc. If your calcium, alk, and Mg levels are all about the same you don't need to dose anything. You will probably mess stuff up if you don't need to dose and you do dose.

The Propagator
+1 go test your water before you do a wc, then a day after your wc. If your calcium, alk, and Mg levels are all about the same you don't need to dose anything. You will probably mess stuff up if you don't need to dose and you do dose.

Unless your going to do a large water change that will show you nothing but nitrate, phosphate, ammonia, nitrite gains or losses really.

Archived